Preston Pysh from the Investors Network has a deep-dive conversation on all things macro, Bitcoin, and education. The guests for today’s show are Greg Foss, James Lavish, Jason Sansone, & Sebastian Bunney.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN
- From a macro standpoint, what surprises them the most?
- What is happening in the Credit Default Swap market?
- Why are the CDS prices in Japan not so bad considering how much Yield Curve Control has been implemented?
- Why is Fidelity so involved in Bitcoin and why is it so important?
- Are the Credit cycles getting faster?
- What’s the next major central bank to implement Yield Curve Control?
- What are fixed income investors thinking right now for long duration?
- What kind of timeline is this “great reset” playing out?
- What was the incentive for building the Looking Glass Education Platform?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- The Fidelity report about Bitcoin Versus Everything Else.
- Dr. Jason Sansone’s and Greg Foss’s article: Bitcoin Portfolio Insurance – Introductions, Basics, and Bond Math.