In this episode the boys start diving into Bitcoin self custody.
This chat is part six of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- Why is Bitcoin self custody so groundbreaking?
- Where to buy Bitcoin
- KYC vs non-KYC Bitcoin
- Protecting private keys
- UTXO management
- Wallets (aka signing devices)
- Collaborative custody & multisig
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- 5 Minute Coldcard Set Up
- B is for Bitcoin Book
- BCB episode on UTXO management w/ Tom Honzik
- BCB episode on collaborative custody w/ Justine Harper
- BTC Sessions tutorials
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.
Prefer to watch?