In this episode of the Investors Podcast, Preston Pysh sits down with James Lavish to discuss:
- What in the world is happening with the Japanese Yield Curve Control?
- James’ thoughts on Risk Happening Fast (Luna, 3AC, Celsius).
- Frequencies of settlement.
- The housing market cooling off.
- Are monetary policy-makers wagging the tail of politicians?
- At what speed is this current cycle going to play out?
- Has inflation peaked?
- Recent statements by FED Chair Powell.
- The battle between producer states and consumer states.
If you have any questions that come to mind, don’t hesitate to comment below.