In this episode the boys start diving into how Bitcoin works.
This chat is part four of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- The Byzantine Generals Problem
- Why decentralisation matters
- The power of network effects
- Game theory
- Distributed Ledgers
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- Daz’s pick — The Blocksize Wars
- Seb’s pick — A Primer on Bitcoin Mining” from NYDIG
- Josh’s pick — Bitcoin Is Time by Gigi
- Dan’s pick – Inventing Bitcoin by Yan Pritzker
by Jonathan Bier
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.
Prefer to watch?