This chat is part three of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style. Josh & Dan, hosts of the Blue Collar Podcast will be joined throughout this series by Seb Bunney and DazBea of Looking Glass Education.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- The characteristics of good & bad money
- Weimar and Zimbabwe hyperinflation
- Gresham’s Law
- Thier’s Law
- Game theory
- Path dependence
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- Daz’s pick — Swan Signal w/ Leopard and Foss
- Seb’s pick — The Ethics of Money Production by Jorg Guido
- Josh’s pick — The Sovereign Individuals by James Dale Davidson & Michael David Axtell
- Dan’s pick – The 7th Property by Erick Yakes
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.