This chat is part two of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style. Josh & Dan, hosts of the Blue Collar Podcast will be joined throughout this series by Seb Bunney and DazBea of Looking Glass Education.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- The origins and history of money
- The shortcomings of our current monetary system
- What solutions does Bitcoin present?
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- Daz’s pick — When Money Dies by Adam Fergusson
- Seb’s pick — Debt: The First 5,000 Years by David Graeber
- Dan’s pick — “What Is Money, Anyway?” by Lyn Alden
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.