In this episode the boys start diving into the difference between Bitcoin and “Crypto”..
This chat is part seven of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- The blockchain trilemma & decentralization
- Why blockSIZE matters
- Significance of debt vs non-debt based systems
- Innovation in how we do money
- How Lightning Network works
- Financial inclusion, remittances, stablecoins
- Other protocols, layers & sidechains; Does it need a token?
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- Daz & Seb’s new book B is for Bitcoin
- Layered Money by Nik Bhatia
- A Look at the Lightning Network by Lyn Alden
- Mastering the Lightning Network by Andreas Antonopoulos
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.
Prefer to watch?