In this episode the boys start diving into how Bitcoin works.
This chat is part five of a multipart series (out roughly once a month) where the fundamentals of Bitcoin are explored in laid back, conversational, round table type style.
Josh & Dan, hosts of the Blue Collar Podcast will be joined throughout this series by Seb Bunney and DazBea of Looking Glass Education.
In this epsidoe, they explore:
- Bitcoin Mining
- Hash Functions & Nonces
- The Halving
- Dog Scams
- The Block Reward
- The Difficulty Adjustment
WANT MORE? HERE ARE FURTHER RESOURCES REGARDING THIS TOPIC:
- Daz’s pick — Blockchain Demo andersbrownworth.com
- Seb’s pick — Bitcoin Mining 101 on WBD w/Harry Sudock
- Josh’s pick — Learn me a Bitcoin
- Dan’s pick – Immutability and Proof of Work w/Andreas Antonopolous
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us or comment below.
Prefer to watch?