Ask yourself this question:
“Do I really know how money works?”
Sure, you know you go to work to earn money, and you need money to buy food and pay for housing, amongst other essentials. But have you ever stopped to think about what it is, where it comes from and how it really works?
Or, have you ever wondered:
- “How do debt and inflation impact us?”
- “Is inflation really good for us?”
- “What options are available to protect against inflation?”
It is crazy to think that something as innocuous as money, which we dedicate a third or more of our lives in the pursuit of, is shrouded in such illusion and misconception.
Here at Looking Glass, we believe everyone deserves to understand how money, inflation and debt underpin our economy. Our goal, broadly stated is to make this knowledge actionable and practical, so people can better navigate the complexities of spending, saving, and investing. With this in mind, if you’re looking to build a foundational understanding of our monetary system or simply want to understand the risks associated with investing in certain assets, you have come to the right place.
Through taking the course, you will develop a deeper understanding of:
- What money is
- The evolution of money
- The key events that have paved the way to our present monetary challenges
- How money, debt and inflation underpin our economy
- The byproducts of debt and inflation
- The tools available to us to help protect against inflation and economic instability
If this course has piqued your interest, we would be honoured to assist you along your educational journey. But before diving in, we just want to highlight that, although this course doesn’t offer you financial advice, we promise you one thing: by taking this course, you’ll walk away with a much deeper understanding of our monetary system. Are you ready?